Improved Power Quality
Improved Input Power Quality and THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) by Adopting a Multi-winding Phase-shift Transformer
- Application of extended delta-type transformer and separated-type multi-pulse rectifier drastically reduces input power THD, hence complying with IEEE-519 standards.
- Input current almost identical to sine waves eliminates need for additional harmonic filters or active filters on the input side.
Producing Multilevel PWM-type Sinusoidal Output
- Compatible with conventional motors and cables to ensure it fits in with the existing system design.
- Minimal impact of voltage reflection, allowing longer cable length between drive and motor.
- Medium voltage drives minimize mechanical stress on motor, eliminating need for additional sine wave filters.
Achieving Energy Saving and Minimum Energy Loss through Optimized Speed Control
Guaranteeing High Operating Efficiency and Power Factor
- Delivers a high-power factor at 95% or above with an independent built-in system without an additional power factor corrector.
- Improves system efficiency with a drive-only system configuration without input/output filters.
Cell Bypass Function
Automatically bypass of failed cells if cells connected in series randomly fail during operation, allowing continuous operation.
Automatically estimates speed of the rotating motor to reach the frequency without any system failures (trip)
Mechanical energy of load is regenerated to continue operation for up to 5 cycles when power outage occurs.
It allows continuous operation without stopping the drive or system.
Synchronous Transfer Function
Switching motor power from medium voltage drive to commercial power (bypass mode) or vice versa (drive mode)
Standard HD HMI Monitoring Maximizes User Convenience
- Standard built-in PLC supports customization (I/O extensibility, etc.)
- Providing the improved system compatibility with field-bus communication options
(Profibus, DeviceNet, Modbus, Metasys N2, LS BUS(RS485)